Watch it here.
The Idhun Chronicles is an epic story full of excitement, friendship and action. Netflix has shared a the first clip of the show, which introduces the main characters, the real heroes that fight for Idhun’s freedom and those who will do everything in their hands to stop them:
- Jack (Itzán Escamilla): He is thirteen years old and is optimistic, a little impulsive and quite stubborn. He doesn’t know why things burn around him when he gets nervous, and he can’t explain his snake phobia either.
- Victoria (Michelle Jenner): She is cheerful, easygoing and determined in spirit. She has certain magical powers that Shail is helping her develop, but that right now are limited to healing and connecting with the Soul of Limbhad.
- Shail (Nico Romero): He’s the wizard of the Resistance. When he was a child, a unicorn gave him the gift of magic. Kind and empathetic, he is fascinated by the Earth’s technology. He is Victoria’s teacher and friend, and will instruct her on how to use her power.
- Kirtash (Sergio Mur): He’s 15, but he’s an experienced killer. His gaze is as cold and deadly, same as the steel of his mighty Haiass sword. He faithfully serves Ashran the Necromancer, the Sheks’ powerful ally in Idhun, and has the unwavering support of Elrion the wizard.
- Alsan (Carlos Cuevas): He’s the Crown Prince of the Kingdom of Vanissar. He was educated at the academy of Nurgon in the ideals of honour, duty and justice, and he leads the rebel group known as the Resistance. He is a great master of fencing, and his weapon is the legendary Sumlaris sword. He will instruct Jack in the art of the sword.
About The Idhun Chronicles
The day the three Suns and three Moons came together in alignment over Idhun, Ashran, the necromancer, seized power and the reign of the winged snakes started. The first battle for Idhun’s freedom takes place on Earth, where Jack and Victoria fight to stop Kirtash, an assassin sent by Ashran to destroy the idhunites who escaped from his tyranny. However, without knowing it Jack and Victoria are part of a prophecy that will intertwine their destinies in a story full of love and hate that will unchain duels to death and also build unexpected alliance
Developed by Emmy Award winner Mike McMahan (“Rick and Morty,” “Solar Opposites”), “Star Trek: Lower Decks”, a new half-hour animated comedy series, focuses on the support crew serving on one of Starfleet’s least important ships,the U.S.S. Cerritos, in 2380. Ensigns Mariner, Boimler, Rutherford and Tendi have to keep up with their duties and their social lives, often while the ship is being rocked by a multitude of sci-fi anomalies.