Are you a die-hard fan of cartoons? Ever wanted to get paid for being die-hard? Well, you’re in luck! Bubbleblabber is looking for a an American or Canadian-based writer to help cover a bunch of assignments! This is a paid position that comes with some killer perks.
About the gig:
- This is a remote position, so you need access to a computer and have a premium broadband internet/TV service (like cable/Fiber/satellite) to potentially cover networks like Adult Swim, FOX, and Comedy Central.
- If you DON’T have a TV service and only subscribe to online channels, we are looking for help in covering streaming anime so apply within and specify if this is the preferred route
- We will cover expense reimbursements
- This IS a paid position
How to apply:
- Send an email to john [at]bubbleblabber[dot] com. In it, maybe send over a little bit about yourself, any writing samples you might have. If you don’t have writing samples, don’t worry, but you would have to pass an audition. Subject line should read: American/Canadian-based Writing Position.
- Some knowledge about cartoons preferably cartoons geared towards adults
- Be able to meet deadlines. This is the most important thing and is the reason why we have an opening now. Late or skipped assignments will NOT be tolerated.
- You live in Canada or the United States
- Self-motivated and reliable
- Looooove blogs and social media
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Gmail, Trello, and WordPress
- Some sort of onDemand or DVR so that you can keep track of your assignments.
- Experience with streaming video games or developing podcasts encouraged to apply!
- Paid travel to cover assignments at TV networks/conventions/festivals
- Free admittance to Comic Cons
- Chance to interview people with varying levels of fame
- Access to early screeners of TV shows and movies
- Access to free merch