DC Entertainment has revealed the full voice cast for their next animated feature known as Wonder Woman: Bloodlines expected to drop later this year. Chief among the names is the always fabulous Rosario Dawson followed by a gamut of seldom-used villains that should help us dig deeper into the DC-villain mythos than we may have done before.
- Rosario Dawson-Princess Diana of Themyscira
- Jeffrey Donovan-Steve Trevor
- Marie Avgeropoulos-Silver Swan
- Kimberly Brooks-Cheetah/Giganta
- Michael Dorn-Ferdinand
- Ray Chase-Lead Bandit
- Mozhan Marno-Dr. Cyber
- Adrienne Moore-Etta Candy
- Cree Summer-Hippolyta
- Courtenay Taylor-Dr. Poison
- Nia Vardalos-Julia Kapatelis
- Constance Zimmer-Veronica Cale
When Amazon princess Diane of Themiscula chooses to save fighter pilot Steve Trevor, it’s a choice that will change her world and ours. Fulfilling the role of ambassador and protector, Diana earns the name Wonder Woman from the gracious people of Earth. But her heart is as strong as her will as she is determined to help a troubled and embittered young girl whom has fallen in with a deadly organization known only as Villainy, Inc! Get ready for an exciting adventure packed with brutal battles, myth, and wonder.