Netflix has revealed the English language and Filipino language voice cast of Trese. Darren Criss (The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story), Jon Jon Briones (Ratched), Nicole Scherzinger (Moana), Manny Jacinto (The Good Place), Lou Diamond Phillips (La Bamba) and Dante Basco (Avatar: The Last Airbender) join Shay Mitchell (YOU, Pretty Little Liars), previously announced as the voice of Alexandra Trese in the English language version.
Set in a Manila where the mythical creatures of Philippine folklore live in hiding amongst humans, Alexandra Trese finds herself going head to head with a criminal underworld comprised of malevolent supernatural beings.
● Shay Mitchell – Alexandra Trese
● Griffin Puatu – The Kambal (Crispin and Basilio), Bantay
● Matt Yang King – Captain Guerrero, Dominic
● Jon Jon Briones – Hank, Xa-Mul
● Steve Blum – Datu Talagbusao, Ibwa
● Carlos Alazraqui – Anton Trese, Santelmo
● Manny Jacinto – Maliksi
● Eric Bauza – Nuno the Snitch, Bagyon Lektro
● Darren Criss – Marco
● Nicole Scherzinger – Miranda Trese
● Lou Diamond Phillips – Mayor Sancho Santamaria
● Dante Basco – Bagyon Kulimlim
● Rodney To – Aswang market guard, Man in drag