20th Century FOX recently sent out a press release detailing its entire lineup for San Diego Comic Con. Included in said lineup are panels for returning animated series such as The Cleveland Show, Family Guy, American Dad, The Simpsons, Bob’s Burgers, and Futurama. Also, set to make appearance is Brickleberry the new Comedy Central IP being headed up by Daniel Tosh, Roger Black, and Waco O’ Guin. After the jump check out what days your favorite show has set.
FRIDAY, JULY 13
- Bob’s Burgers (Fox): The first of many series from the “Animation Domination” block, the panel and Q&A will feature H. Jon Benjamin, John Roberts, Dan Mintz, Eugene Mirman and Kristen Schaal.
- Brickleberry (Comedy Central): Not on the Comedy Central lineup until September, the cartoon most notably features the vocal talent of familiar network faces Tosh and It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia star Kaitlin Olson.
SATURDAY, JULY 14
- Futurama (Comedy Central): The cast of the revived toon, including Billy West (Fry, Zoidberg, Professor Farnsworth, Zapp Brannigan), Katey Sagal(Leela), John DiMaggio (Bender), and Maurice LaMarche (Kif Kroker, Calculon, Morbo) will all be in attendance. Futurama-themed attire is encouraged — and will be rewarded.
- The Simpsons (Fox): 500 episodes into its record-breaking run, the Sunday stalwart returns to SDCC with a substantial tease of the upcoming installment of is annual “Treehouse of Horror” episode.
- Family Guy (Fox): The Comic-Con regulars will come with a sneak peek of the upcoming season and an always tweet-worthy Q&A with Seth MacFarlane.
- American Dad (Fox): MacFarlane returns later in the day one of his many other series, where he’ll be joined by Wendy Schaal, Scott Grimes, Rachael MacFarlane, Dee Bradley Baker, Mike Barker and Matt Weitzman.
SUNDAY, JULY 15
- The Cleveland Show (Fox): Aiming for some sort of record, MacFarlane joins his third panel of the weekend with a screening of the Family Guy spinoff’s fourth-season premiere.